American Paterikon: The Lives of the Saints who have shown forth in North America
Now stands before us in the Church and invisibly prays to God for us.
With them the angels glorify Him,
And all the saints of the Church of Christ keep festival with them;
And together they all pray for us to the Pre-Eternal God.
- Venerable Herman of Alaska
- Protomartyr Juvenaly of Alaska
- Martyr Peter the Aleut
- Holy Hierarch Innocent of Alaska, Equal-to-the-Apostles and Enlightener of America
- Righteous Jacob Netsvetov, Enlightener of Alaska
- Righteous Alexis of Wilkes-Barre
- Holy Hierarch-Confessor Tikhon of Moscow
- Holy Hierarch Raphael of Brooklyn
- Hieromartyr John Kochurov
- Hieromartyr Alexander Hotovitsky
- Blessed Hierarch Arseny of Winnipeg
- Holy Hierarch Nikolai of South Canaan
- Holy Hierarch Varnava of Hvosno
- Holy Hierarch John of Shanghai and San Francisco, the Wonderworker
- Blessed Matushka Olga of Alaska
- Blessed Hieromonk Seraphim of Platina
- Blessed Hierarch Gerasimos of Abydos
- Blessed Monk-Martyr José Muñoz-Cortes of Montreal
Why I Am Not an Athiest
Voice of Russia's Nadezhda Pronina highlights the life and views of Fr. Deacon Andrei Kuraev.
What Is at Stake?
by Fr. Stephen Freeman. "In the struggle to come to the wholeness of Personhood - to become the “true self” rather than to sink into the “false self” our very existence as spiritual beings is at stake.
Kosovo’s Albanian Nazi Past: The Untold Story
As George W. Bush promises the creation of a new Jihadist terror state in the Balkans, Carl Savich reminds us of the Nazi-Muslim inheritance of the Kosovar Albanians.
Why Do They Love Us?
by Julia Gorin. "For a single day, George W. Bush knew what it felt like to be Bill Clinton. In Albania on Sunday, Bush for the first time got the Clinton treatment—being adored, cheered, hugged, reached for, applauded. And little wonder: Bush reiterated American support for Kosovo independence, gratifying the jihad-enabling Albanian goal for a “Greater Albania.”"
by Julia Gorin. "Indeed, you could fill a mass grave with the number of empty Albanian mass graves we’ve found."
The Murderous Church of Rachel Carson
by Eli Lehrer. A century after her birth, the academic left worships a wildlife bureaucrat whose false claims have led to the death of millions of children, mostly in Africa.
Hunting Winston Smith
Ron Capshaw on George Orwell's near-execution in Spain.